Strangely enough my name is Gayle Tabor.
The hardest story to tell is your own. So rather than bore you with a long tale, here are a few bullet points that (hopefully) will get the job done.
- I like people with opinions (it’s fodder for fun and interesting conversations);
- Being uncompromising in your beliefs is admirable, but I get bored with people who can’t listen to someone elses opinion;
- My tea will be iced and sweet, thank you very much;
- I over think most everything;
- I am very passionate (about, well, about the whole lot);
- Gossip bores me;
- I love the color orange, Oreos, and Mountain Dew;
- Music with harmony in the voices is my preferred ;
- I trust very slowly;
- Change for no other reason than to change is a waste of time;
- I’m proud to be a Southerner;
- Because that’s how we’ve always done it is a poor reason not to evolve;
- I really like my environment to be orderly;
- Church should have old fashion hymns (and hymnals);
- I cry at movies;
- I love to dabble (which makes me able to do many things but none to perfection);
- Winning is fun, but not at the cost of friendship or fun;
- If I don’t know the words (and often even if I do) I make up my own words to songs;
- I have a dry sense of humor (and all aspects of life are silage for my humor);
- I pretend that my dogs carry on conversations with me;
- Meals with friends often last for hours because of the extraordinary conversations;
- I have a theory about almost everything (and if I don’t have one, give me minute and I will);
- Philosophical and abstract ideas and discussions are most enjoyable;
- I love to read lawyer / cop /who done it type books;
- I want to play the bagpipes but am unwilling to put in the practice time;
- And I struggle to be a positive person (I naturally default to the negative) which is why I write often about how to stay positive. I write this blog as a way to help me to be better with my struggles.
So, stop by often, grab a glass of sweet tea (it’s all we serve around here) and sit a spell and join in the conversation.